Markus sends Jeremiah underground to make contact with the leader of a well-organized but
secret group, a woman with whom he shares an emotional history. This woman's mission is now
at risk and she needs Jeremiah to believe in her.
summary and viewer comments >>>
^ Top ^
Another solid episode and I really liked learning more about Jeremiah's past and why he writes
all those letters to his father. I am glad we finally got to see more about this quiet and
private man. Whoa, then there was the possibility of Jeremiah having a son? Wow, I want them
to revisit that someday soon.
Also, now Thunder Mountain has its first ally. Wonder what will come of that and if Michelle
will play a role in getting more allies together? I loved the character of Michelle and her
relationship with Jeremiah. They cannot possibly leave that alone so I look forward to seeing
The Star Wars and Star Wars and apocalypse movie references were great! I assume they were
talking about the first Star Wars movie ("A New Hope") and since that isn't out on DVD yet, I
thought was a very nice and subtle hint of what's to come in a year or so. ;)
When Michelle was talking about the art and the importance of saving it, I was reminded of the
speach Markus gave at the end of Firewall. He said that the Renaissance would have never
occured if the churches hadn't saved all the knowledge of the secular world and returned it to
the world after the Black Death. It was a very nice link and set up of what's to come.
THEO RATING: 8
^ Top ^
- Why was Maxine and Anna have so much animosity for Jeremiah and Kurdy?
- What horrible thing happened to Michelle where she learned to write letters and burn them?
- How long were Jeremiah and Michelle together?
- How did Michelle know that Jeremiah had "things to do" or was it just an excuse for her
to leave him?
- Now that Michelle has signed on with TM, what role will she play in the formation of the
- Is Gabe really Jeremiah's son?
See all photos from this episode and read our
collection of favorite quotes as well.