Markus struggles to achieve consensus among the factions that could re-build the country. He
sends Kurdy, with a new partner, to rescue some of the delegates who have fallen into very
summary and viewer comments >>>
- Why was Mister Smith taking photos of everyone? What do his photos reveal?
- What things in Smith's photos "shouldn't be there"?
- Whose name did Smith whisper to Cory? What did they talk about in the cabin?
- Why isn't Michelle from Mother of Invention at this meeting? What ever happened to her and her group?
- Who is the father of Theo's child?
- Will Lee Chen earn back Markus' trust? If so, how will he do it?
- Where did Smith get the gas to run the truck?
- What image did Smith see in the photo he destroyed at the end?
- What is starting?
See all photos from this episode and read
our collection of favorite quotes as well.
SCOTT MITCHELL ROSENBERG AT THE ABYSS SAID:
Things are heating up. This is the first time Sean Astin's Mister
Smith is in full form, and is welcomed into the Thunder Mountain (the good guys) team. Well,
at least he's welcomed by Kurdy even if Kurdy won't admit it. Ok, really, they all think
Mister Smith's a bit nutty.
What's going on is this: Thunder Mountain is desperately trying to keep the battered and
fractious alliance together as everyone starts to realize there's a bigger threat -- a worse
enemy, even than Valhalla Sector could ever be. Theo explains much of this in a terrific