Adam comes to Milhaven to kill Jeremiah and nearly succeeds, sending Jeremiah, Kurdy and
Mister Smith on a dangerous mission into one of Daniel's strongholds.
summary and viewer comments >>>
- What happened to Adam's family?
- When will Jeremiah take measures to protect himself and Milhaven from Daniel's group?
- Now that Jeremiah and Kurdy have talked, will their relationship ever be the same again?
- How did Karl and his team "make" Daniel?
- Was Rachel's group really part of the resistance or does she actually work for Daniel?
- Is Karl really a defector or is he a double agent for Daniel?
- Was that really the face of Daniel or just something created for the public?
- Is the voice of Daniel the same person who was "David" in Journeys End in Lovers
- Is Kurdy jealous of the relationship that Jeremiah now has with Libby?
- What unintended consequences has Jeremiah set in motion?
See all photos from this episode.
SCOTT MITCHELL ROSENBERG AT THE ABYSS SAID:
Oh F&*%! (or for the free-TV, syndicated version: "Oh S&*%!") is
probably the only thing on the minds of Jeremiah, Kurdy and Mister Smith when they succeed
at getting into the belly of one of Daniel.s cities. At least it's the only thing on MY mind.
VOICES IN THE DARK goes many steps further [...] I can only say that everyone will CRAVE the
JMS AT RASTB5M SAID:
On Jeremiah, we're about to start on episode 7, "Voices in the Dark,"
and I just finished writing 8 and 9, "Crossing Jordan" and "Running on Empty."